2024 Family Activities
Celebrate everything fermented with the whole family. Kids 12 and under enter FREE!
11am – 4pm, Saturday, January 13 & Sunday, January 14
- Face Painting – Create an unforgettable time for your little ones by transforming them into their favorite animals, birds, ferries, or superheroes with the help of amazing artists. Available both festival days.
- Photo Booth– Strike a pose, make a face, have fun! Our festival Photo Booth is an opportunity to be a child again, or to capture fermentation festival memories for a lifetime.
- Gnome Hunt– recently over 16 gnome families have moved onto the Ashland Hills Hotel grounds. Go around to find doors that lead to their hidden homes.
- ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum– will offer hands-on, fermentation-themed STEM activities at the festival vendor expo.
- Coloring Station– grab Crayons in your favorite colors and create your own jar full of fermented vegetables.
- Don’t forget to refuel at LUNA Café, offering wonderful menu selection for the entire family, including pizzas, sandwiches, burgers, salads and house made desserts.
- Snow adventures on Mt. Ashland– book a Ski Package for the festival weekend (details coming soon)